Solidea Marilyn 140 Sheer Support Thigh Highs
Look and feel beautiful with these elegant lace top, support thigh highs. The Solidea Marilyn 140 Sheer support hold ups have a higher compression suited to those with varicose veins, swelling, leg fatigue and venous insufficiencies.
Sheer leg fabric means you get a modern look and a soft, stretch lace top band keeps them comfortably in place. Complete with a textured, massaging, sole to help soften the step on heels, these lovely, feminine support thigh highs, will help keep you looking and feeling your best througout your day.
With sanitised, hygienic treatment for freshness.
Moka, Bronze and Visone Colours may take approx. 1 week for delivery.
- 18-21 mmHg Graduated Compression
- Lace top hold up design does not need uncomfortable suspender belt
- Sheer leg fabric
- Textured, massaging soles
- Anti Microbial Treatment
82% POLYAMIDE 18% ELASTANE
N.B. We recommend you wash the silicone band every time you put the stockings on. This removes the film that physiological perspiration forms on the silicone which reduces adherence to the skin. Doing so will ensure perfect support for your stockings.
How to determine the proper size
We recommend, to choose the most appropriate size, that you refer to the following table where the various sizes are defined according to a ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
If, for example, we consider a person who is 163 cm tall and weighs 60 kilograms, then we calculate as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column at the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case 163 cm is a height between 160 and 165 cm
- we look for the corresponding weight in kg on the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case we consider the box that reaches up to 60 kg
- the recommended size is found at the intersection between the column that corresponds to weight and the line that corresponds to height. In our example the size is 2 or M (medium).
Please take into consideration both the height/weight chart and circumferences chart below for sizing.
Tip: If you are borderline in sizing, please consider your personal body shape for best fit, for example, if you fall between a Small and a Medium and you know you are shorter in the leg, then go with a Small, if you know you are longer in the leg, go with a Medium, if you have an average leg length, but feel you are wider in the thighs, go for a Medium for comfort. If unsure, please call us.
Ankle Circumference - Just above the ankle bone
Calf Circumference - At the widest point
Thigh Circumference - Approx. 2 finger widths below the groin